l'angolo delle parole

un romantico tutu per le nostre ballerine

da http://tearosehome.blogspot.com

« Older   Newer »

1. Gemma*

User deleted

in prossimità del carnevale metto qui un'idea dolcissima e dai costi contenuti...
    è un tutorial in inglese ma è di facile comprensione

You will need:
    2 rolls of tulle, each different colors-- I found mine at Joann's. It was in the wedding decoration section.

3/4" elastic

flowers and ribbons if you would like to accessorize the tutu.

1. Decide how big you want the tutu to be. I mesured my little girls tummy and sewed the ends together to make a big circle. I cut the elastic 20" long. Because you will lay them together and sew, the finished waist will be about 19".
    If you make the waist a little bit smaller and cut the tulle a few inches shorter, you will be able to make one tutu with 2 rolls of tulle. My daughter is 4 years old and I wanted to make it slightly bigger and longer so she can wear it for a while.

2. Cut the tulle in desired lengths. I went with the length of my cutting mat, which is 36". Now, the roll of tulle I bought was 6 inches X 25yards. With two rolls I had 50 strips. Near the end I felt that I did not have enough tulle to cover the 19" waist, so I used tulle I had from before and mixed them in. I didn't want to buy another roll of tulle when I only needed such a small amount. (I only needed 6 or so more strips).

3. Fold the strips of tulle in half to make a loop. Hold it against the elastic and take the ends of tulle and put it through the loop.
    4. Tighten the loop. Move on to the next color. Repeat the process.
    5. Accessorize the tutu with flowers and ribbons as you desire. Then, you will have a beautiful tutu for your loved ones to enjoy!

ovviamente si possono fare tantissime variazioni, a partire dalle sfumature, dalle applicazioni...

2. duffy71

User deleted

troppo bellooooo...
    Oggi tra gli scaffali del supermercato cercavo qualche idea (da scopiazzare) x carnevale...
    Uno mi si vuol vestire da faraone, uno non lo so, l'altra da principessa, da cappuccetto rosso, da biancaneve, da "centolenta" e da chi più ne ha più ne metta

HELP

3. Gemma*

User deleted

una mia amica cucì per la figlia un vestitino da cappuccetto rosso troppo troppo bello!
    noi abbiamo deciso per punk con le altre mamme anche.

4. narmaina

User deleted

io devo decidere per mio figlio...

uffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 replies since 14/1/2010, 10:23   48 views